Business Information &
– provides access to funding from private investors and a
trading facility for unquoted company shares.
Barometer - provides a voice for SMEs to reach local, regional
and national government, plus valuable surveys.
- the eighth largest firm of accountants and business advisors in
the UK, specialising in corporate recovery and insolvency.
of British Industry - represents companies from all sectors
of UK business; forum for ideas, best practice and networking.
In People - national standard for good practice in training
and development of people to achieve business goals.
of Directors - advice, training and networking nationwide for
Times Enterprise Network - a membership organisation for senior
managers of middle market companies.
Practice Group - advice and information about getting paid on
Standards Institute - guidance and publications relating to
all British Standards.
Chambers of Commerce - a national network of quality-accredited
Chambers which are local, independent, non-profit making and non
Small Businesses - a national network of over 180,000 small
businesses with many membership benefits.
Zone - a variety of business resources, and access to reports
from Companies House.
- news, comment, interaction, tools and resources for all things
to do with accounting.
- comprehensive information on UK and EU grants, subsidies, loans,
venture funding and other incentives, for all types of businesses.
j4b - Grants
and loans information with searchable database.
- a simple and straight-forward guide to using the civil courts.
- business information, advice, news, features and case studies
for small businesses, especially start ups.
2WM - West
Midlands business support and online advisory services, with jobs,
news, grants and events.
- web site hosting, design and e-business services for SMEs.